Returns or termination of the contract
● Pursuant to Section 77 (1 ) of the Consumer Protection Act, the Customer may unilaterally terminate the Contract within 14 (fourteen) days from the delivery of the goods to the Buyer without giving reasons.
● The User is not entitled to unilateral termination of the Agreement if his service is fully fulfilled, and the fulfillment started with his explicit prior consent and with his confirmation that he is aware that he will lose the right to unilaterally terminate the Contract if his service is fully fulfilled.
● In accordance with Article 77, paragraph 5 . In the Consumer Protection Act, the user is responsible for any impairment of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods, except for what was necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functionality of the goods.
● The returned product must be in the original packaging and with the declaration, as well as the related contents and invoice, instructions for use and warranty list, except for the products that are only sent in a protective bag (eg holster or mobile phone mask). GSM Electronic determines the terms of the refund - the percentage reduction in the amount of refund to the customer due to impairment of the product.
● The consumer bears the cost of returning the goods.
2. The right to a refund
Disadvantages for which the seller is not responsible:
● The seller is not responsible for defects if they were known to the buyer at the time of the conclusion of the contract or could not remain unknown to the buyer.
● If the product has been damaged by improper handling by the customer
Overview of things and visible flaws:
● When, upon receipt of the item by the buyer, it appears that the item has a defect that could not be detected by normal inspection when the item was taken over, the buyer is obliged, under the threat of loss of rights, to notify the seller within two months of the day when a defect discovered.
● The seller is not responsible for defects that show up after two years have passed since the item was handed over.
3. Unilateral termination of the Agreement
● You can download the standard one-way contract termination information form here .
● In order for the User to exercise the right to unilaterally terminate the Agreement, he must notify GSM Electronic of his decision to unilaterally terminate the Agreement before the deadline expires.
● The statement should be mailed to GSM Electronic at Draškovićeva 35, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia or by email to email@example.com.
● The statement must include: invoice or order number, invoice date, first and last name, address, telephone number, fax number or e-mail address.
● If the User unilaterally terminates the Agreement, it will receive a refund received from him, including delivery costs, without delay, and no later than 14 (fourteen) days after GSM Electronic receives the User's decision to unilaterally terminate the Agreement. unless the customer has chosen another type of delivery that is not the cheapest standard delivery offered.
● Refunds will be made in the same manner as the customer made the payment. In the event that the user agrees otherwise to the refund, he / she does not bear any costs in relation to the refund. GSM Electronic can make a refund only after the goods have been returned to it.
● The Customer is obliged to deliver the goods or send them to GSM Electronic, Draškovićeva 35, 10000 Zagreb, Croatia without undue delay, and in any case not later than 14 (fourteen) days from the date on which he sent his decision to GSM Electronics to unilaterally terminate the Contract. .
● The direct cost of returning the goods must be borne by the user himself. The user prays to call the number 01 / 461-3017 or to firstname.lastname@example.org before terminating the Agreeme