Written complaint, response, notice
● In accordance with Article 10 of the Consumer Protection Act, if you are dissatisfied for any reason, you may file a written complaint with the Internet shop www.gsm-electronic.hr.
● GSM Electronic allows you to file a written complaint by mail, telephone 01 / 461-3017 or via email@example.com
● In order to determine as quickly as possible the specific order you are objecting to, please indicate the order number or your first and last name in the complaint.
● GSM Electronic will acknowledge receipt of your complaint in writing without delay, and you will receive your reply within 15 (fifteen) days of the receipt of the complaint.
● It will be possible to settle disputes related to online purchases across the EU through a specific EU regulation, dated 15.02.2016, through the ODR platform. The dispute resolution platform is available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
● This means that if you encounter a problem while making an online purchase within the EU, you should first try to resolve disputes related to online ordering without involving the courts.
● This link can be used by consumers for cross-border consumer disputes. For consumer disputes vis-à-vis traders from the Republic of Croatia, this possibility does not exist until the procedure is supported by the necessary legal regulation by the authorized bodies of the Republic of Croatia.