Delivery for all orders over HRK 100 purchased at the GSM Electronic Online Store is free for the whole of Croatia. Delivery cost for orders less than HRK 100 is HRK 20.
Products paid in accordance with the submitted offer will be delivered to the Buyer within one to three business days (except the islands, depending on the timetable of the ferry and the Dubrovnik region). Provided that orders are received by 5pm Monday through Friday, counting from the day of payment.
If you want to arrange a suitable delivery time, this is possible via HP Express at a cost of approximately 45kn and this is not included in the free shipping. Please write this under the NOTE in your order so that they can convey your wish to the delivery service. If you have decided to do so after placing your order then you can use the contact form or this e-mail.
If you decide to buy, you can choose delivery or personal download. The goods can also be picked up at our outlet, and the only requirement for a personal pickup is Monday-Friday 9am to 6pm.
2. Delivery process
- Delivery is done by the Seller (through his employees) or by hiring a reputable delivery (courier) service.
- Delivery is done through transport companies that provide transport services.
- The products will be packed in such a way that they cannot be damaged by normal manipulation in transport.
- The buyer is obliged to check for any defects when picking up the product and immediately advertise them to the delivery worker who delivered the goods, or to refuse to take over the consignment showing any external damage. The buyer is obliged to sign the delivery note or invoice when picking up the goods, and the delivery service takes them as a confirmation of the takeover.
- In cases where a product is delivered to the Buyer different from the one it has purchased, the latter has the right to deliver the ordered product, and if this is not possible the Buyer has the right to a refund in the amount of the paid product price, the shipping cost and the refund of the product's return costs and is obliged to return incorrectly delivered product.
- In the event that the purchased product is not able to be delivered by the Seller within the specified deadline, it will inform the Buyer thereof in order to agree on a new delivery time. In this case, the Buyer is also entitled to terminate the Agreement.
- Upon delivery, with the purchased product, the Buyer receives all documents accompanying the product (user manual, warranty card), invoice, and acknowledgment of receipt of the shipment, which he is obliged to sign. The signature on the acknowledgment of receipt of the consignment shall be deemed to have been taken over without visible damage to the product.
- The goods are insured against loss in delivery. The buyer is obliged to sign the delivery note or invoice when picking up the goods, and the delivery service takes them as a confirmation of the takeover.
- Shipping rates are shown on "www.gsm-electronic.hr" and include VAT.
3. Order status
● When processing a shipment, the Customer is notified by mail of the status of his shipment.
4. Delivery to Slovenia and EU
● All the same as item 1 and 2 except that free shipping is not valid and the shipping price is 50,00 kn or approx. 6,5 Euro.
5. Delivery outside the EU
● Non-EU shipping is also free of charge and the shipping price is 50,00 kn or approx. 6,5 Euro.
● Shipments are sent after payment is received